Quick jump menu
- Building Value, Accelerating Growth
- Capital Raising
- Business Development
- New Opportunities Submission
Ariadne believes in taking a holistic approach to advising start-ups. While we do execute on individual activities such as capital raising or M&A advisory for some mandates, our point of difference is our end-to-end service offer which wraps around the entire entrepreneurial journey. This enables us to accelerate momentum right across the growth cycle, delivering our clients strategic advice and support from capital raising through to partnerships to eventual exit, resulting in significantly higher value creation for shareholders.
We work closely with management teams to de-risk the venture by adding talent, project managing key partnerships, identifying key reference clients, and promoting the company in the market. We network our portfolio companies into the right corporates to establish transformational partnerships early in the entrepreneurial journey.
Ariadne syndicates investment for start-up businesses from its network of successful entrepreneurs-turned-investors. Spanning the UK, Europe and North America, this network has been shortlisted for the 2009 Investor Allstars Private Investor Network of the Year.
In addition, the firm maintains close relationships with many leading funds, family offices and venture capital firms.
We undertake capital raising mandates predominantly at the level of a Series A funding round, and will consider Angel or Series B rounds depending on the proposition.
Our capital raising process involves:
- Preparation or review of investment documentation and defensible company valuation
- Route-to-market strategy
- Investor development
- Process management and transaction negotiation
Ariadne is made up of a diverse team of successful entrepreneurs and corporate executives with extensive expertise in building, shaping and growing companies. Access to this expertise is often transformational for clients and portfolio companies. We have helped clients to: build customer pipelines; develop profitable route-to-market strategies; launch in new markets; open sales channels and secure customers; and enter strategic partnerships. We aim to be a revenue centre for our clients.
Business development activities cover:
- Refinement of value proposition and route-to-market strategy
- Strategic partnership identification and negotiation
- Identification and execution of value-enhancing acquisitions
- Sale advice and execution
We believe that in delivering value from investment and innovation, marketing trumps technology every time. Ariadne's marketing platform helps portfolio companies to understand their positioning and messages, raise their profile and build momentum. In doing so, we are instrumental in shaping and relaying our clients’ stories to their various stakeholders – media, analysts, investors, clients and employees, and ultimately acquirers.
Our marketing platform delivers:
- Identification of key influencers, positioning, message development and media training
- Proactive and reactive online and offline media, analyst, social media, employee and crisis communications
- Tailored awards, speaker placement, speech and presentation writing and coaching, and collateral development programmes
- Biannual EntrepreneurCountry Global forum – the premier entrepreneurial networking event
- Profile opportunities on EntrepreneurCountry Global website and in News, Views and Issues, a fortnightly e-digest distributed to 25,000 industry contacts
- Access to EntrepreneurCountry Global Insiders Programme - early adopters network through which companies can test products, conduct surveys and gain insight into current market trends
We believe that the right management team is the key component for an enterprise to succeed during any business cycle - smart and seasoned professionals make smart things happen.
Ariadne has an extensive network of seasoned executives in Europe, Asia and the US comprising C-level executives, advisory board, supervisory board and non-executive board members. Our network has succeeded in placing scarce and talented individuals with unique financial, technological and operational experience across a variety of companies undergoing significant change or growth.
What this means for you is that we don't need to do as much research, because we have already invested in the networking, the databasing of our relationships and the on-going appraisals of people to save you money and time.
We can help you find both interim and long-term executives.
To submit your business proposition please complete the details on the following page.
Please note, due to an unprecedented number of incoming opportunities, response time currently stands at three to four weeks.
Ariadne offers a bespoke service, with each engagement structured around the client’s needs and preferences. We work where our companies need us. Accordingly, fees are negotiated on an individual basis consistent with the requirements of the mandate, and will often take the form of a cash-equity split.